The Websites are offered and available to users who 18 years of age. By using the Websites, you represent and warrant that you meet the foregoing eligibility requirement. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Websites.
Accessing the Websites
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Websites, and any service or material we provide on the Websites, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Websites is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Websites, or the entire Websites, to users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Websites.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Websites and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by Indian Law and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Rainbow International School, its logo, the terms and, except as otherwise noted, all other trademarks, logos, service marks, product and service names, designs, slogans and trade names displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks and trade names (“Trademarks”) that are owned or licensed by Rainbow International School, its subsidiaries or its affiliated companies. You must not use such Trademarks without the prior written permission of Rainbow International School. Where specifically indicated, the other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Rainbow International School, any employee of Rainbow International School, another user or any other person or entity related to Rainbow International School (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Websites, or which, as determined by us, may harm Rainbow International School or users of www.rainbowinternationalschool.in or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Websites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through www.rainbowinternationalschool.in.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access www.rainbowinternationalschool.in for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on www.rainbowinternationalschool.in.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on www.rainbowinternationalschool.in or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent of Rainbow International School.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of www.rainbowinternationalschool.in.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of www.rainbowinternationalschool.in, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to www.rainbowinternationalschool.in.
- Attack the Website www.rainbowinternationalschool.in via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of www.rainbowinternationalschool.in.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through www.rainbowinternationalschool.in is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to www.rainbowinternationalschool.in, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
www.rainbowinternationalschool.in may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Rainbow International School, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Rainbow International School. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to www.rainbowinternationalschool.in
We may update the content on www.rainbowinternationalschool.in from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on www.rainbowinternationalschool.in may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Websites
Linking to the Websites
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Links from www.rainbowinternationalschool.in
If www.rainbowinternationalschool.in contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to www.rainbowinternationalschool.in, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Websites is based in the state of Maharashtra in the India. We provide the website www.rainbowinternationalschool.in for use by persons located worldwide. Access to www.rainbowinternationalschool.in may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access www.rainbowinternationalschool.in from outside India, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or www.rainbowinternationalschool.in will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE www.rainbowinternationalschool.in OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF www.rainbowinternationalschool.in, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE www.rainbowinternationalschool.in IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, www.rainbowinternationschool.in, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE www.rainbowinternationalschool.in ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER Rainbow International School NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH Rainbow International School MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE www.rainbowinternationalschool.in. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER Rainbow International School NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH Rainbow International School REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT www.rainbowinternationalschool.in, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH www.rainbowinternationalschool.in WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE www.rainbowinternationalschool.in OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH www.rainbowinternationalschool.in WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
Rainbow International School HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Rainbow International School, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE www.rainbowinternationalschool.in, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON www.rainbowinternationalschool.in OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH www.rainbowinternationalschool.in OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Rainbow International School located at Cosmos Arcade, Brahmand Phase IV, Thane (W).
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Websites should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting the Website.